Ranieri chose veterans for the return to the greatest club competition after two years of waiting. The opponent Zenit: "We consider a team of the second band like us. I have available to players who made the history bianconera and I see the right reasons"

The desire is great. The first Champions approaches, waiting for two years is over. Tomorrow evening Juventus debut against Zenit, riassaporare taste of Europe. A competition that was lacking for fans and players for two seasons, the imperative is to switch the turn. To win Ranieri will rely on the old guard, will focus on the samples that were sacrificed in series B to return to fight the top European and reach the final in Rome.

CLAUDIO RANIERI - "I consider the Zenit a team of the second band like us - says the coach - and not the third. The Russian football is emerging in the limelight prepotentemente but we have experience and awareness of our strength. I am curious to see what will Juve in Champions, as I was last year in the league. I have available to players who made the history of Juve and I see the right motivation in the dressing room. " The coach will focus on the old guard, attack the pair of experience Del Piero - Trezeguet. "I have four strikers who are doing well, when I have to choose who plays consider many aspects. I thought to focus on players with more international experience in a lot more important, are children who have suffered over the past two years and who have made enormous sacrifices to get back to Summits of A and Champions fight. We do play in the competition that most deserve. Boniperti as Del Piero? For me Boniperti was a player, captain and the chairman of Juve, I compared to Del Piero for all that has significance in the history of Juventus. "

DEL PIERO - "What the Juve in Champions is a return full of meaning, I am happy." Alessandro Del Piero is ready to recover the stage of the European Cup against un'avversaria not easy. "I saw the victory in the Super Zenit against Manchester Utd, I was surprised by the Russian national to Europeans. The Zenit has great quality in individual and team, has proven to also apply at European level. We Juve players have done a lot to return to play the Champions, compared with two years ago has changed a lot and there is great curiosity even if our return is nothing new. " I played three minutes against Udinese are the captain-white smile: " 'Ranieri who chooses who plays and when, in attack much choice. I gave everything in three minutes against Udinese - the captain jokes - I are committed to maximum. I had enough energy for those three minutes. "

0 comments